Monday, July 5, 2010

Army Man Ammon

If Ammon could wear camouflage from head to toe every day he would. For his birthday Uncle Justin got him a short sleeve camo shirt and shorts. (He was wearing a fleece jacket and pants in the summer heat.) Almost everyday he has something camo on. I think it's fun when they get into their stages to go along with it. When he was so into Firefighters, we bought every firefighter book we could find in town, and he wore his fireman outfit nearly everyday. Now it's camouflage and army men.
We might almost be even with camo clothes as we have Star Wars clothes in our house right now-hard to believe. His latest addition-camo shoes.


These were taken up in the forest at Lemme. These are also the woods that he watered and told me "dad says we can pee in the forest if we really need to go." Dad told me he did NOT tell Ammon that one!

What better game to play while dressed in an army man outfit then Battleship.

Walking to Grandma and Grandpa's house Ammon disappeared in this grass that was so incredibly long.

I got the boys matching "Heavy Metal" tank shirts. Ammon has inherited Simeon's out of love of it, so he now has 2 of the same shirts, so we seem to see it 2 times as much.

FYI-Ammon decided he was done with his fireman outfit and put it in the garage sale. It sold the right away. Now another little boy who loves firefighters is wearing it everyday loving it. I was alittle sad getting rid of it, but I know it is getting loved somewhere else and that makes it easier to part with. I think it's partly hard for me because I really want to hold onto my preschool Ammon-I'm not ready for him to go to kindergarten. I'm holding harder to him then the others, not sure why-but I am. Why can't he just stay little?

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a cute little army man! I can't belive he's done with the fireman stuff. That's cute that he wants to share with another little fireman. I've been feeling the same way about having Parker go to kindergarten next year. For some reason I'm having a very hard time with that idea. I'm glad I still have another year with him. I'm sure Ammon will have a great time in Kindergarten!