Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet little Faces

Since I started my photography class I've been practicing different settings and playing with the light meter. Rebecca is a great subject because she sits relatively still and loves to get her picture taken, and since she's still at my side most of the time, she's usually there when I want to take pictures.
This week our assignment was portraits. I took some of Rebecca in the club house of our play structure and some out front under the tree. She came out with her puppy and a bowl of Kix cereal. She was showing them to me, when I caught her cross-eyed! The last one of her is from a baseball game last week. She was amking faces with Ammon. I loved the fluffy white clouds behind her.









Corrine came out to help so I shot some of her. She is gorwing up so much lately. Even the shape of her face has changed and matured.



Ammon came from the backyard with his nerf dart shooter ready to protect us. I love the closeup of his gap from loosing his bottom front tooth. THe last one of Ammon is also from the baseball game. Making faces and making Rebecca smile and laugh is right up his alley.


1 comment:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Great pictures!! Those curls are sooo cute!