Friday, July 13, 2012

Swipper swipped my cupcakes!

Swiper the Fox took my cupcakes!! I had to find them with my friends. We hunted for stars and danced to the Dora song with noisy maracas (that mom forgot to send home with my friends, so I have lots of them to make noise with!)  Then we put together the puzzle to go over puzzle bridge. We went through a tunnel and we walked on the lily pads through crocodile lake. When we went back up to my picnic table the cupcakes and Swiper were there. We told him "Swiper, No swipping," and he left them alone for us to eat.

We had lunch with my friends, then we went outside to play. We ate our cupcakes outside. The cupcakes we're really good!!

I got to open presents from my friends. I got a playdoh cake maker, a Dora phone, A princess pillowcase and a Tinkerbell play set.

When my friends went home we sent them with a Dora backpack with some goodies in them. It was a fun party!!
Backpack Goodie Bags

Oh No, Swipper took my cupcakes!

Hunting for Stars

Puzzle Bridge


Crocodile Lake
The tunnel

Make a Wish Birthday Girl and blow and the candle out.

My friends and I eating our cupcakes.
Kenzy, Nolan, Jordan, Me, Kensley, Eliza, Claire and Grant.

Map for us to follow.

1 comment:

The Jenson's said...

Looks like a fun Dora Party!