Monday, June 7, 2010

Ammon's 5th Birthday

Today's the day-Ammon is 5 years old!!! What an amazing day to celebrate 5 years with an incredibly strong and fun kiddo.



He really wanted donuts for his breakfast, so I headed out before he woke up to get them. He was excited to have his candle in his donut, but in the end he only ended up eating a few bites of it.
After we sang Happy Birthday I caught him talking to himself. I asked him what he was doing and he said "making my wish." I never found out what his wish was, but he sure was cute saying his wish. I'm guessing it had something to do with wanting to be a real army man.

Since today was the last day of school, he got to bring cupcakes and juice boxes to his class. He was super excited about that.
He got some really neat presents this year-a blue 2 wheeler scooter, a Star Wars ship and Star wars legos and camo clothes. He also used his money towards getting a DS and a game for himself.


We love having Ammon is our family. He keeps us on our toes everyday. He gives the best hugs and cuddles and is such a great big brother and helper with Rebecca. We love you Ammon, we're so blessed to have you in our family!

No comments: