Sunday, December 25, 2011

All Dressed up

I found the store Crazy 8 that has clothes for boys and girls sizes newborn to 14. I found Easter dresses for the girls there after Easter last year that I loved so I thought I'd try there again for thier Christmas dresses. I was so excited to see dresses for the girls that they both looked beautiful in. It's so fun that the girls love to dress alike. The boys have thier suits, so I just needed to get them red ties to coordinate with the girls dresses. They all looked so nice and festive.



The boys can spend hours playing legos, Hunger games, and Wii together. They are growing up so fast and before I know it I'll have 2 boys passing the sacrament in thier suits.


I LOVE this picture of the girls. Rebecca LOVES to smile, she LOVES her sister and she LOVES life. Corrine is such an amazing big sister to Rebecca. These two had to have been friends in heaven before they came to earth. They are so great together!

No comments: