Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back over 2011

Today we looked at our goals we set in January. It was amazing to see how much the kids have grown and how many goals we accomplished. We have more room to grow, so I'm sure some of the same goals will be back for 2012.

Rebecca grew 4" and gained 3 lbs. She is potty trained and sleeps in her own twin bed.

Ammon grew 5 1/2 inches, gained 3.5 lbs and went up 2 shoe sizes. He learned to ride his bike and swim, and he is an AMAZING reader. He reads a Magic Tree house book in one night.

Corrine's feet grew 3 sizes of shoes and gained 8 lbs. She grew almost 3". She is still working on not sucking her thumb.

Simeon also grew almost 3" and gained 7 lbs. He went up one shoe size. He has really improved his spelling and has become a great reader also.

Kari blasted one of her goals. This year I lost 17 lbs!!! This is the 1st time I have put that in writting. I didn't get my blog books printed or my cookbook organized, so I'm going to try those again this year.

Johann also lost 17lbs this year!!! He's been working so hard and it's really paying off. He got alot of to-do things off his list this year which helped brighten up our house.

No comments: