Sunday, January 1, 2012

Our 2012 Goals

It's that time of year again. Time to set our goals for the year and mark how big the kids are. I took pictures of the kids with something that they are really into right now.

Rebecca 2 1/2 years old
LOVES Toy Story and Monkeys

24.4 lbs 33" size 5 or 6 shoe

Goals
Learn all the alphabet letters
Ride my Strider bike

Ammon 6 years 7 months
Knight Legos

42.4 lbs 3'11" size 13 shoe

Goals
Read all the Magic Tree House books
Get dressed without reminders in 5 minutes
Learn how to make scrambled eggs

Corrine 8 years and 10 months
Horses and her pink cowgirl boots

60.2 lbs 4'4 3/4" size 3 shoe

Goals
Stop sucking my thumb
Read 10 Junie B Jones Books
Improve my spelling
Run a 5k in 25 minutes


Simeon 10 years 8 months
The Hunger Games Trilogy

66lbs, 4'7 3/4" size 4.5 shoe

Goals
Read at least 10 chapter books
Get to 70 lbs
Not fight with Ammon
Learn to cook more
Earn my Duty to God


Family Goals

Read the Book of Mormon
Calmer house
Family Prayer at night

Kari
Lose another 10 lbs
Exercise 5 days a week
Keep house cleaner
Be more positive
Organize recipe book
Keep better touch with family
Run 5k in under 30 minutes


Johann
Better communication with YM
Walk 10 miles a week
Lose 12 lbs
Daily Scripture study
100 sit ups a week
Better client contact (birthday cards)

Here's to a wonderful 2012 and to us bettering ourselves and family!

1 comment:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

I love, love this idea!! I'm totally going to do this on my blog too. I love that some of you have a goal of losing weight, but Simeon's goal is to GAIN weight!! And I can't believe he's reading The Hunger Games trilogy... when did he grow up so much?!? Your kids are adorable!
xo,
Laurie :)