Saturday, January 28, 2012

Raspberry Fingers

We have been so into these sweet, red, little thimble shaped berries for months!


We eat them from the package, add them to muffins and use them in our fruit smoothies. I really think they are a little piece of heaven on earth!!

I discovered that Target has the best crop all the time and thier price is very comparable to the grocery stores.

I was talking with a friend a few months back about how I feel like I spend so much on produce. She told me she never feels bad for spending money on produce because she only has to pay for it once. If you buy sugary and junk food you pay for it with your waist line, at the dentist and at the doctors. I loved that gem of wisdom and since then I don't feel bad for how much I spend on produce. It keeps our family healthy and that's what matters most.

No comments: