Monday, June 11, 2012

Strawberry Lemonade

Last week I needed a drink, but the lemonade I made just didn't hit the spot. We had some strawberries so I blended them up and added them to the lemonade. It was a match made in heaven!!!


I have made this sweet fruity drink a few times now and everytime it is delicious. My secret-there isn't one. Just classic Country Time Lemonade and a couple of handfuls of strawberries. I use the lemonade to help the strawberries blend smoothly, then add a little sugar and it's done.

It is such a refreshing drink, and looks so cute with a strawberry stuck on the cup!

3 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Yum!! One of my favorites too. Great photography skills, Kari!
xo,
Laurie

The Jenson's said...

Love the picture! Looks yummy

The Jenson's said...

Love the picture! Looks yummy