Friday, May 29, 2009

Only the best will do

This afternoon Ammon wanted to pick a daisy, so I showed him one that he could pick. It had a bent stem and was pretty, but wasn't the prettiest. He said "No Mom, I want to pick this one." It had the tallest and strongest stem and was one of the prettiest daisy's on the plant.

After picking it, he loving said "Mom, it's for you." and handed me the Daisy. I then realized why he didn't want the bent stem daisy, but the prettiest one-he was giving it to me-his mom.
What a loving little boy Ammon is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just had the best time catching up on your posts! What a darling family!!!

Jason and Janelle said...

How sweet, what a little man! You have an adorable family, Kari!!

Janessa said...

What a sweet little man! I love that picture. So cute!

The Jenson's said...

So Sweet!