Monday, December 6, 2010

My new friend

The other night I was talking with my parents when I heard Rebecca laughing in my bedroom. The other kids were in bed, so I wondered who she was laughing with. I peeked in to find her looking into the long mirror laughing with her reflection. She would bring something to the mirror-look at it in her hands, then in the mirror, talk to the mirror and laugh. It was simply adorable!
This morning I brought the mirror to the front room for her to play with. She was so cute! She had her puppy friend and an animal book. She was watching herself in the mirror to see what she looked like as she played. It was the funnest thing to watch and capture with pictures.
I took so many this morning-so here is a collection of my favorite ones:











We now have the mirror in the dinning room right next to the kitchen. We find her sitting by it and looking into it all day long. It's been such a fun thing to have around.