Monday, January 17, 2011

I passed all my math tests!!

By: Simeon



In my math class we take weekly timed tests. Everyone started with addition. When you passed it in less then 3 minutes you went onto subtraction. Then when you passed that level you went onto multiplication, then division. After that you go onto super multiplication which has 72 problems you have to get done in 4 minutes or less. The last level was super division with 72 problems in under 4 minutes.


Now I do a sheet that has hard addition and subtraction problems (that I think is easy!) It's not times, but I do it during the timed test time. I also get a bonus sheet with story problems that are harder to do at home.
Every week I brought home a "High Five Challenge" sheet. I had to do my math skills flashcards (which ever level I was on) 5 minutes 4x's a week and have my parents sign it off. Doing the flashcards really helped.
I like math alot.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Way to go Simeon! That sounds hard to do. I'm glad you like math so much. You seem to be really good at it. Nice job!