Monday, January 3, 2011

My new toy

My parents got me the FUNNEST toy ever. When I opened it on Christmas I had no idea what it was. Then a few days later my mom put batteries in it and put it in the bathtub.
When I first got to play with it I was so excited I squealed, and laughed, and giggled and clapped. I now have my very own running faucet in the tub everytime I take a bath.


It came with 3 cups to play with. The blue cup has a wheel under it that spins when the water pours on it, the red one has holes in the bottom that drips the water out, and the green one has a yellow floating piece. There's an arm that holds all the fun cups too.


I want the water on all the time even if I'm not playing with it. If my mom turns it off I tell her "back on" and push the face to turn it back on. I sometimes like to have it run on my leg, or hands, or back. I also like filling a cup with the water then drink the water out of it. It grosses my mom out-but I LOVE to do it. I fill up the cup, drink some then tell my mom "more wawa" and do it all over again.


My other toys look left out sitting on the side of the tub dry. I'll play with them again I promise.


My mom told me she thought it looked like such a fun toy that she gave 2 of my cousins one for Christmas too. She got it a few months back and wanted to take it out so I could play with it for almost 2 months because she was so excited.
I already loved taking a bath, but now I LOVE it even more. I try to climb in the bathtub all the time. I go get my mom and tell her "bath" and go into the bath room and try to climb in.
I'm glad my mom found such a neat toy for me. If your wondering where she got it, she got it from Toysrus and it's from the company Yookidoo.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

That is too cute! I love Rebekah's narration. Connor would love that toy. I'll have to look that one up for suer.