Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grandma Riddle's Birthday

Today was Grandma Riddle's 76th birthday. A few weeks back we took a picture of all her great grandkids with her. We framed the picture for her birthday and Corrine also brought her some flowers. Unfortunately Simeon & Rebecca were dealing with stomach issues and weren't able to go visit her today.



Ammon & Corrine both had turns with the camera, and since I have it on 4 pictures a second we have many, many pictures from today!



This is the picture we framed.


I'm so grateful that when I was a child my parents made it a priority to visit with grandparents and for us to get to know them. That instilled in me the importance of these visits, and I feel the same way with our kids. I want them to get to know their grand and great grandparents as much as they can. It's hard being so far away from my side of the family and not having the opportunity to see my grandparents as often. I am so thankful for the relationships I've had with my grand and great grandparents over the years.

No comments: