Sunday, September 11, 2011

HELLO

My name is Becka Doodle Bops and I LOVE playing, dressing up, being outside and getting my picture taken. This summer I learned how to jump with both feet! It's so fun to jump


I love going to museums with my mom. Today we went to the Children's museum and found a new music area that had capes, a top hat, musical instruments and a stage to play on. It was so much fun to put on a show for my mom.



This is my friend Eleanor. We have so much fun together. We like to run around our kitchen table with our babies in their strollers, we yell, we laugh big belly laughs and we like to go down the slide together at the park.


I love my baby dolls. My mom thought I looked cute sleeping with all my babies.



I got to feed the fish at the Blank Park Zoo. My mom and I went to the zoo on Friday. That night we stayed in a hotel, swam in the pool, and ate Barbecue at Hickory Park. The next morning we went and picked Corrine & Ammon up from sibling camp.


I Love parks!! My mom took me to the Northridge park to play. We took a walk and went in the tunnel under the Interstate.



I got my 1st cotton candy and it was so GOOOOOD!! I ate mine all gone, then helped everyone else with theirs. There were games to play at the carnival, but I just wanted to eat my cotton candy and pick ducks out of the pond.



Corrine dressed me up in her Wonderwomen dance outfit, did my hair and put some shiny stuff on my face. I then put on a show for my mom and siblings. I love to spin and stretch and dance and run and do somersaults.



I think my family loves me alot!!

!

2 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

She is SO cute and such a happy girl!
xo,
Laurie :)

Janessa said...

It has been way to long since I've caught up with you. I'm glad you're so dilligent with your blog:) I can't belive how big Rebecca is getting! She is adorable! I love all that curly hair and I can just feel the energy as I look at these pictures. I love the dance costume pictures. I recognized the costume as soon as I saw the picture. My girls wish they had a littls sister to dress up too!