Saturday, January 24, 2009

BUBBLES BUBBLES BUBBLES


Tonight in the bath Corrine & Ammon had fun with lots of sudsy bubbles from shampoo. Somehow they were able to get it to really bubble up, and they were covered from head to toe.


I had to run fresh water and rinse them off many times to get all the shampoo out of their hair. But hey they were definitely clean!!


I think this picture of Ammon was too cute to not post. He wanted the bubbles away from his eyes, and as soon as I cleaned his face off he added more bubbles to his head resulting in more bubbles by his eyes.

3 comments:

The Jenson's said...

How funny that they did that with just shampoo. Yes the picture of Ammon is the best

Kara said...

Gotta love bubble baths!! Cute pictures! Yes I did know you were having another one in July. I'm so excited for you. How are you feeling?

Janessa said...

What great pictures. I think that last one is my favorite. That look on Ammon's face is hilarious! Those are some clean kids.