Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm a SUNBEAM Now!


Today was Ammon's 1st day of SUNBEAMS. He was so excited to be a SUNBEAM and to go primary with Corrine & Simeon.
His class is full of boys, and he has 2 teachers: Sister Clark and Sister Elzinga.

He came home with a glow in the dark CTR bracelet from his teachers that he quickly turned into handcuffs!

This is the SUNBEAM Song

Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM
To shine for Him each day.
In everyway try to please Him
At home, at school, at play
A SUNBEAM, a SUNBEAM
Jesus wants me for a SUNBEAM
A SUNBEAM, a SUNBEAM
I'll be a SUNBEAM for Him.

It's hard to believe that all the kids are now in primary. They are growing up so fast, and were aging along with them! October during the Primary program, we'll have 3 kids in it, and a baby in our arms!

3 comments:

Hubers said...

What a big boy! That is scary to think how different this October will be compared to last October!

Shawn and Amy said...

Hooray for Sunbeams! I love that he turned his bracelet into handcuffs. I think ours got the same treatment:).

Janessa said...

How cute! It's always a fun step to become a primary kid. Parker was so sad to have to wait another year to join the elite club. I love the handcuffs!