Friday, May 27, 2011

All about Ammon

I was looking through my pictures and realized that I had so many pictures of Ammon at different things that I wanted to share, so I decided to put them into one post all about Ammon. I love this little man of mine. He has been giving the best hugs and kisses lately. He'll go totally out of his way to give me a hug and kiss and I'm absolutely loving it!! I want this stage to last forever!

At Ammon's last soccer practice for the season he received a medal!! He was super excited about his medal. They had a small party with Popsicles after practice.


This year (fall & spring) was Ammon's 1st time playing soccer and he really liked it. He started to figure it out the longer they played. He had some good friends on the team, so some times during the game we needed to remind him to play not talk!!
During his last first game in the fall and his last game in the spring game he scored goals!



While we watched Corrine's games, Rebecca and Ammon would go off and play. To say they are sweet together doesn't do it justice. Rebecca absolutely, positively, LOVES Ammon so much x 1,000. That may be getting closer to it. She follows him around, copying him and showing off for him. Who needs toys and playgrounds when these 2 are together. The umbrella's were instant toys for these two, and a few puppies rides are always needed during the games.







Ammon and Rebecca were my helpers one afternoon as we picked out flowers. Ammon saw a pumpkin plant and wanted to get it so bad. I wasn't sure where a pumpkin would work in our yard, but his sweet face convinced me to get it and figure out a spot for it later. We decided that a bare spot (that was suppose to get filled in with hostas) on the side of the house would be it's new home. He pulled the weeds from the area with me, then lovingly planted his pumpkin. It's a "Baby Bear" plant, and the pumpkins are only suppose to grow to be 4lbs.


Johann, Rebecca and I went up to school to have lunch with the kids. It was a special day so the kids were eating their lunches outside. When we got outside Ammon was sitting with his friends way up on a play structure. As soon as he saw us he gave us a big wave, and made his way down to sit with us.

One last look at Ammon. He brought this home from school last week. It's all about Ammon, done by Ammon. Under every picture is another picture similar to the top one, except on his self portrait. I love the way he draws himself, so I had to include both of them.



The sections are:
This is what I look like
My Family
His favorite place to be is: Home
What he wants to be when he grows up: An Army man
My favorite things to do: play soccer
If I could have one wish it wold be: for an octopus

Not sure where wishing for octopus came from, but it's just like Ammon to put something like that!!

Seriously I love this kiddo so much. He keeps me on my toes daily. There are times I'm so hoping he'll grow up and out of some phases he's in and so many other times I'll keep him my little guy who loves to sleep, hates getting dressed if it means he'll cuddle with me, give me hugs and kisses and tells me how much he loves me a dozen times a day.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a sweet kid! I especially love his relationship with Rebecca. What a sweet, sweet brother! It is sad when sweet little boys have to grow up. It's a good thing they grow up to be sweet big boys though:)