Friday, June 3, 2011

Simeon the Baseball Player

This year Simeon is playing for The Little Hawks 9U baseball team through City high school. It costs way more then the rec league, but they practice alot more and play different teams from the area.
This is the 1st year that Simeon has been old enough to have kid pitchers and right at the beginning he told us he was going to pitch. After I picked my heart back up and watched him pitch, I decided I could watch him without holding my breath the entire time!
His favorite positions are 2nd base, short stop and pitcher.





While Simeon plays on the field, Corrine and Ammon play with all the kids at the fields. At this game I had a dozen kids around me and a puppy. Our kids love all the friends to play with.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Wow! He looks like a real baseball player. That's so fun that he has a sport that he's so excited about. I'll bet he makes a great pitcher!