Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Photography Class

Last Mothers Day Johann got me a Nikon DSL camera. I love it! I've wanted to take a photography class to learn how to do use it in manual mode and learn how to take better pictures. That time finally arrived. I started a class a few weeks back and I am really enjoying everything that I am learning. It's going a little slow for me, but that means I get alot of refreshers about what we have learned.
The first week she wanted us to take pictures of anything bigger then a bread box and smaller then the Old Capital. We needed to get different angles. She wanted to see what we could do. It was the 1st time on manual focus, but auto functions otherwise.
I choose to take them of a rock sculpture at Court Hill Park. I had the 3 younger kids with me, so there weren't any pulled out pictures of the sculpture because they were eating lunch on top of it.






I love to take pictures and am so excited for the techniques and knowledge I'm getting through this class. I can't wait to see what I'll be able to do with my camera now that I am learning how to use it better.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

How fun and what great pictures! I'm dying to take a class too. I know I under utilize my camera. It's such a fun toy. I wish I was there to take the class with you:)