Sunday, October 19, 2008

Primary Sacrament Program

Today was the Primary Program at church. The Theme this year was I am a Child of God. The format for the program was as if the kids were in class and the teacher was asking them a question, and the kids responded back to the teacher. They had the kids grouped as much as they could by families. Simeon & Corrine were grouped with Colton and the Cazier kids..

Corrine-
Teacher: Why is it good for us to have a prophet today?
Corrine: The prophet helps us.

Simeon-
Teacher: What does a prophet do?
Simeon: "He tells us what Heavenly Father wants us to do."

Teacher: How can we find out what the prophet wants us to do?
Simeon: "We can read Church magazines, like the friend."

The songs they sang were:
We Thank Thee, O God for a Prophet
Home
I Love to See the Temple
Called to Serve
Tell me the Stories of Jesus
When Jesus Christ was Baptized
If the Savior Stood Beside Me
I am a Child of God



I was going to take a picture of them before Church, but we got there only a few minutes before it started, so we said we'd do it after. After Church we forgot, so I took a picture of Simeon & Corrine out front.

3 comments:

Hubers said...

And they did a great job!

Janessa said...

That picture is great! I love Corrine's poser shot and Simeon looks like he's not so sure. Cute! The primary program turned out so cute! Has there ever been a not cute primary progran? Your kids did a great job!

Curley's Wife said...

They did great! I can't wait until next year when Ammon will be a Sunbeam!