Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ammon sillies

I found this post that I had started about the funny things Ammon tells me during the day, but had never posted it.

Ammon while shopping at Target: "Some people call me a toddler, but I'm not a toddler, I'm human!"

Ammon gave me a rather wet kiss then said "Don't wipe that one off."

Ammon and I were talking the night before the ultrasound about how we don't get to choose what the baby is, that Heavenly Father chooses the gender a long time ago. To this Ammon said "Before there was ground?" He was talking about the creation.


'FIRE' chips

Ammon saw a mouse trap in the garage. I asked him what we catch in them besides mice. He said "Girls". I said we don't catch girls in them. He said "yes we do-they're fuzzy and live outside." Then I realized he was trying to say "squirrels", NOT "girls"!

We were talking about going to a friends to play. Corrine said "James is a baby." I said actually he's a toddler, to which Ammon said "NO mom-he's HUMAN"

1-24-09
Ammon was playing doctor with dad, and he said "Dad you need numbing cream." We put numbing cream on Simeon's port before they access it-which means putting the needle for the IV in it.

Ammon was coloring a picture in his Star Wars coloring book. He colored alittle bit then asked me "Does this make it come to life?" Another picture he'd fully colored he said "Look how this picture comes to life!"

Lately if you ask Ammon a question he'll put his hand to his chin with one finger up and "think" about it.

Ammon loves to lay by me and "take care of the baby". He'll kiss my belly then ask "Do you think she felt that one?"

"The house is tipping" Ammon said this after spinning in circles.

4 comments:

Janessa said...

How cute! The kids quotes posts are some of my very favorite. They will be priceless when they get older. I love the human, not a toddler idea and I'll have to keep my eye out for some furry "girls" running around outside.

The Jenson's said...

Silly Ammon! Love the funny quotes.

www.gallamorewest.com said...

So cute!! I love writing down Sam's funny quotes. The other day he said that we should get a cow for our backyard. I said, "Who will clean up the big, stinky cow poops?" He said, "You, Mama!" Ohhh, the ones about the "girls" was hilarious!

Jason and Janelle said...

What a hoot! So cool that you post what the kids say. Too fun! It won't be long till you have another one to love!