Friday, August 14, 2009

Fun Summer Pictures

Hanging out-wiggly style.


Baby it's bright in here!


Passing the time at the park while the van gets an oil change. It rained early this morning, and the kids all had wet rear ends from the wet slides-but happy smiling faces! Did I mention that it was an 8am appointment across town, with 4 kids. And yes we were on time-amazing I know :)


Our blue eyed kids.


"Where's the baby?" Corrine & Ammon wanted Rebecca to lay in the baby doll nursery at the Children's Museum-she fit right in since she's about the same size as the baby dolls.

5 comments:

The Jenson's said...

Rebecca looks just like the dolls. So cute!

Janessa said...

8:00 and you were on time!? That's impressive! I love that last picture. She looks like one of the baby dolls. Glad you guys are enjoying the last little bit of summer. When does school start for you? We start on the 25th. It's been a good and very busy summer but I think the kids are excited to start school and meet some new friends. We do have some kids in our neighborhood that they've had fun playing with but not very many of them will be going to the same school as us.

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Great pictures! If you didn't write that Rebecca wasn't actually one of the dolls, I wouldn't have been able to tell. She's so cute!

Janessa said...

I just got the comment that you left on my circus post. Yes, Connor wore the outfit you gave him. In fact I was thinking about you when I put it on him and was so glad you guys gave him such a cute little outfit to wear to the circus. Tell Aamon thank you. Good choice!

Shawn and Amy said...

I love the picture of Corrine and the worms. She and Madeline would have a good time together after a rain storm, I think. She goes around the yard rescuing all the worms she can find. I don't know that the worms feel particularly rescued though:).