Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ballet Girl

Today we went to Target and I showed the kids the cutest bathing suit for Rebeeca and they said "I HAD to get it for her." I agreed with them. It's oh so cute, so even though there is still snow outside I had to try it on her and do a photo shoot with her.

Ammon kept calling her his "ballet baby" and wanted to take pictures with her, but by then she was ready to be done.

We are going to have such a fun summer seeing Rebecca crawling (and/or walking) around in this this summer.

Ammon took the picture of Rebecca up in the air. He loves to take pictures and is becoming very good at it.

5 comments:

The Jenson's said...

Oh that is the cutest! I Love it. I wanna a girl so i can dress her as cute as Rebecca.

Linley said...

You're right...you HAD to get that suit for her. It's just perfect. Good pictures too.

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Sooooo cute!! Great picture, Ammon!! I should let my boys try to take pictures sometimes :)

Janessa said...

Oh, that is the cutest thing ever! I want a girl. Maybe I could just pass Connor off as a girl at the pool. Nobody would ever know.

SuzyQ01 said...

That really is absolutely adorable...it was definitely a "must-have"!