Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello There

If your reading this then you got an invite and wanted to keep up with our family. Now that you've gotten this far don't think you can sit back and relax, you still have something to do-LEAVE COMMENTS!!!
I now know who is reading my blog, but unless you leave comments I don't know if you are really reading it or just accepted the invite just cause. So leave comments often I love to know someone out there is reading my blog.

Also I added all the enteries that I wrote this past month but saved to post until it was private. The last one is "look at me Go". Corrine had a birthday this past month-so go read her interview and see how cute the chef hats and aprons from her birthday party were, and go check out Simeon's science fair project and read about Ammon's mice dream and Rebecca moving-Enjoy!!

2 comments:

BoiseBryners said...

Cute blog Kari, thanks for the invite. Hopefully I can still access it thru my google reader. Do you know? :) Lisa

Janessa said...

I'm excited to read through the rest of your posts but I think I'm going to call it a night for now. It's so fun to get caught up though. Are you still doing a blog book? How's it coming?