Friday, March 12, 2010

Rebecca's 1st sign

A few days ago I was eating a Lemonade Girl Scout cookie. I gave Rebecca alittle piece, but she gave me a "not going for the small piece look" and grabbed the whole cookie. I gave it to her thinking she woldn't like it and I'd get it back. Instead she loved the tartness and started eating it. I took it away from her. She looked at me and signed "more" very adimently. When I gave it back I was given a HUGE smile as a thank you.

Then this afternoon we were playing in the front room. I started taking pictures of her cute 'picture' face complete with squinted eyes and head tilted back when she started signing "more" again. This time I was able to capture in on camera. It's so fun to watch her learn and grow.

I have a video of her signing, but it won't download, but at least I have it to watch her learn and grow.

No comments: