Thursday, May 27, 2010

Little me in Iowa

Guess what everyone-I have my 1st tooth!! My mom saw it tonight at Simeon's baseball game. (They lost-but Simeon had 2 great hits!!) It's my left canine, but my family lovingly calls it my "fang". (I guess that's what I get for having a mom who read all those vampire books while she was pregnant with me!)

And another thing my mom is so super excited about-I have a curl on the back of my head. I don't understand what the big deal about 1 single little curl is? She said something about wanting to have at least one curly haired kid-and since I'm her last she's really hoping I get some curls that stay longer then 2 years. But really I don't have alot of hair-so who knows what it will really be like.

Can you see the curl? It's there in all it's glory!

My mom is obsessed with her new camera and since I'm stuck at her side I get my picture taken ALOT. It's not too bad being in the viewfinder all the time, but when I'm done with my glamour shots I let my mom know by crawling into my her lap. She usually lets me see the pictures she's takes. It's quite the life!

Here are some from my last photo shoot. I was having fun playing with the grass-but it's also tickly so I always keep one foot up, out of the tickly grass.





And so you don't think I'm the only one getting face time, she does take pictures of my siblings and the pretty pink flowers in our backyard. I don't get to touch the flowers though because they have big black ants all over them. That's why they are in the back corner of the yard-away from the house!



Aren't they pretty-and HUGE. I could pull so many petals off-so much fun.

No comments: