Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Peek-a-boo and baby dolls

Rebecca has discovered the joy of playing peek-a-boo and it is so incredibly fun to watch. She gets so into hiding behind what ever she has. Today it was a towel that she pulled down from the stair railing. Without any prompting she started pulling it over her head and hiding until I said "Where's Rebecca?" Then she'd pull it down with a HUGE grin on her face.



One day Rebecca is going to be a great mommy. She LOVES her dolls so much. She hugs them, kisses them and plays with them so lovingly. It's so fun to see her love babies and dolls so much. When I was a child I was the same way with my baby dolls. Corrine also possessed this trait. We have to be careful with her and real babies, since she doesn't realize that they are real and she wants to hold them and play with them like she does her dolls.




It's so fun to be able to watch Rebecca grow and discover the world around her. Since I get alot of one on one time with her I can sit back and watch her discover. It's almost as if I've seeing things for the 1st time again.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

How adorable! It looks like that girl is all girl. It's funny how babies are just born with certain likes and inclinations. I can't even get Connor to snuggle with a teddy bear. I love her little mothering instincts. Peek-a-boo is a favorite game at our house too. With a great big smile as a reward, it never gets old:)