Saturday, May 22, 2010

MY NEW TOY

OK so what toy could I get that I would be so excited about-a Nikon D5000 SLR camera!!! That's what kind of toy.

I've been looking at these for years, and recently really stepped up looking so we could get one and learn how to use it before our trip this summer to Idaho for a family reunion and then Yellowstone. I was looking at the D3000, but Johann surprised me and got the D5000, which also takes HD videos-sweet!

So here are some of my 1st pictures. I've had it about 2 busy weeks and haven't had alot of time to figure it out, but I'm working on it.










Rebecca has become my subject alot of the time because she is so willing and always at my side. The day I took the pictures of Ammon & Corrine jumping off the couch, they were so excited that mom was letting them jump off the couch.

4 comments:

The Jenson's said...

Very clear action shots. That's great. Nice Camera

Linda said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! That camera is well-worth the investment.

Michelle said...

Love the action shots. How great to be able to get those now. Enjoy that camera! Your pictures look great.

Janessa said...

How lucky! A nice camera is still on my wish list. When i get serious about getting one I'll have to get some tips from you. You got some really great shots. Have fun with your new toy:)