Thursday, September 16, 2010

The many faces of Rebecca

This afternoon Rebecca walked into the kitchen just like this:


It was absolutely adorable and she did it completely on her own. She loves to be cute and LOVES getting her picture taken.

Later we were downstairs and she got ahold of Corrine's pencil and DID NOT want to give it back, not even for a trade.

She ended up looking like this:


She was not happy with mom, but minutes later, she was off playing with Ammon happy as could be. Ammon asked to take a picture and she was more then willing to smile for the camera.


We are getting more tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants, but the majority of the time we get big toothy grins that just make my day so much brighter.

I took this picture looking down at her outside a few days ago. It makes her look like she is showing off attitude which she isn't, but it's still so cute!

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Oh, what a cutie! I love that she's camera trained all ready. Connor does not like to put on a show for the camera so I have to catch his smiles as they come. I wish he would smile on demand. Oh well. I love that last picture of her. So cute!