Thursday, September 16, 2010

Train Floor pictures

I follow a couple of different blogs where the ladies take such great pictures. Some have tutorials on picture taking, like fun and different backgrounds, angles of picture taking and how to use your camera. I LOVE when these photography posts come up as they help me to think outside of the box with my pictures.
This week I came across a blog that talked about taking pictures from your table and from the floor to get a different perspective, so I thought I'd give it a try.
The boy I babysit LOVES trains, so we've had the trains out downstairs. Ammon found them and wanted to make a track. Trains and their tracks make such a great backdrop for pictures taken from the floor.




I like the different perspective I got with taking the pictures with the camera on the ground. You know it's Ammon playing with the trains, and you can see the action really well by his hands.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Nice pictures! I love trying different angles too. What blogs do you look at for photography ideas? I would love to look at them too.