Monday, February 21, 2011

Party Time

by Corrine

For my birthday party this year I got to invite 4 friends to go to my favorite restaurant HuHut for lunch. I invited Olivia, Lauryn, Madelyn and Mia. It was fun having all my friends in the van with me. We didn't have school today because of President's day, so I got to have my party on my actual birthday.



At the restaurant I got a treat (cream cheese ragoons with raspberry sauce) because it was my birthday. My friends and family sang Happy Birthday to me when they brought my treat.

When we got back to my house we decorated flip flops and headbands. We decorated them with jewels, buttons, ribbon and flowers.




This year I didn't want a birthday cake, so we made dirt cups instead. Dirt cups are crunched up oreos, chocolate pudding and gummy worms. My friends and I liked them and kept making more and more.


I had a good time at my birthday party.

No comments: