Monday, September 29, 2008

Sticker Store

Sunday afternoon Corrine spied her Princess stickers in the kitchen. Within minutes an idea formed between her and Ammon. They would make a sticker store. So she got a piece of paper and asked me to spell "Sticker Store" and "Princess". Then I heard her and Ammon say we need tape and scissors and they ran to her room.
When they were finished they called me over to the opening of the store. Corrine knows that she isn't allowed to put stickers on her door, so she covered the sign with extra tape, and put the stickers onto the tape. Smart Girl!


They sat in front of her door, and gave away stickers. When they didn't have enough customers, they starting bringing in the stickers to me while I was cooking dinner. My shirt had 4 sticker groups on it.



We just recently had 4 rolls of tape, now we're down to 1. Anyone know where all that tape has gone? The kids just love tape. I found a tape ball on the floor the other day!

2 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

So cute!! Reminds me of us playing store out of the back of the bunkbeds when we were little. And I'm impressed with her printing!!

jander said...

I can just see them running their store! What imaginations! They are all such great kids. Wonder where they get it from. Couldn't be their great parents, could it???