Thursday, June 18, 2009

Corrine's Girls Night

Corrine wanted to have a GIRLS NIGHT while Simeon was at camp. She wanted to do stick on earings, paint nails, eat pizza and watch a movie-so that is what we did. She invited 4 friends over to enjoy the girls night. I got lucky as the girls all really wanted to paint nails, so I willingly gave them my hands and feet to paint. I got nails in 5 different polishes that they all worked so hard on.


I was surprised how hard it was to find stick on earings that weren't $1 for 2 pairs. I looked at almost a dozen stores before I was able to find some. Corrine was so excited that I found some that she asked at least a dozen times a day to go get them. We ended up getting a set of 30 earings for $3-and man are they worth every single penny!!
After the nails got painted we headed downstairs for pizza and a movie. The girls picked out Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses. For dessert we had brownies.
We tried to play Pretty Pretty Princess, but with so many princesses we decided just to put on the jewelry and play.

We tried really hard to include Ammon in the night-but for some reason he though no paint on his nails and Star Wars with dad was a better option for him!

2 comments:

Shawn and Amy said...

What fun! It's not often that a mom gets such an original manicure and pedicure.

Janessa said...

You were so nice to do that. Kambry had such a great time! She sure has loved being friends with Corrine. She's going to miss her tons.