Monday, June 22, 2009

We're nearly there

Just 2 1/2 weeks and we'll be meeting our little girl!!


Ammon was again my photographer. He said we needed to stand in the same spots as last time he took my picture-and this time Simeon wouldn't get in the picture since he wasn't home!

I've been feeling very pregnant, but still able to get around and do things with the kids. She has become less active as she has run out of run to move! I've been having contractions more often and they are stronger and longer. At my apt last Friday I was 2 cm dilated and 50% thinned, so my body is getting ready.

There seems to be a spot just to the right of my belly button that she likes to push on. She will push on the same spot for more then an hour and it feels like it is bruised until she moves.


I finally had to stop wearing my wedding ring as it was getting tight when ever I went outside in the humidity. I've never been able to wear it this long before and some days it was still lose on my finger we was very surprising.

My food kick the last week or so has been eggo waffles with homemade strawberry fresh jam. It always seems to hit the spot!

3 comments:

The Jenson's said...

I had to stop wearing my ring 6 months in and still can't wear it! Can't wait till Rebecca is here

Shawn and Amy said...

You look so good! I can't believe that Rebecca will be here so soon. We can't wait to meet her!

Janessa said...

You look so cute! I can't wait for Rebecca's arrival. Thanks again SO much for taking such good care of us the past couple of weeks. I'm so sad that we won't be there to meet Rebecca in person and help you out while you recover. I'm glad you have your blog so that we can see lots of pictures at least. Good luck with this last little bit of the pregnancy. You're almost there!!!