Friday, June 5, 2009

The EASIEST Birthday Party

When I asked Ammon what he wanted to do for his birthday party he said "I want to go to McDonalds and have popcicles." When I asked who he wanted to invite he said "Malachi and Marcus".
Wonderful-easy-perfect-my kind of party right now!

So what did we do-we took Ammon, Malachi, Marcus, Simeon & Corrine to McDonalds for lunch.

After we came home and the boys became fully engrossed in decorating thier party bags. I thought 5 minutes and they would be done with that project-but I was wrong. We made it outside to open presents, eat bomb pops (Ammon's choosen treat) and play before moms came to pick up the boys.

Ammon picked everything out for the goody bags-a match box car, sour/sweet Starbursts and glowsticks.

It was the eastiest party by far and it was exactly what Ammon wanted.

1 comment:

The Jenson's said...

My Kind of party as well! It sounds like they had a lot of fun!
BTW Happy Happy Birthday Ammon! (i'm so late sorry)