Sunday, October 4, 2009

15 year Reunion

This weekend was Johann's 15th High school Reunion.

Friday night we went to the High school for a tour and pizza. We were all planning on going to the football game since it was homecoming, but it was 50 degrees and raining. I didn't mind the temperature it was the rain that scared me away. Johann and Simeon went to the game, and rest of us went home to watch a movie then came back for the fireworks in the van.

Saturday night they had a formal dinner and dance, but we opted not to go.

Sunday they had a family picnic at City Park. It was a cool day, but luckily the sun was out. There weren't very many people at any of the activities, but it was fun for Johann to see some of his high school friends.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

15 years, wow! That's fun that you guys were able to go. I think I would have opted out of the rainy football game too:) I wish we lived colse enough to go to some of my HS reunions. Oh,well.