Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkins


This fall we just couldn't make it to a pumpkin patch on a dry sunny day, so we did the next best thing-we went to the Hyvee pumpkin patch.

Hyvee had alot of pumpkins on the far side of their parking lot by a fence and tree. I figured that I could take some pumpkins out and put them by the tree and pose the kids by them and take some pictures. When we got to the pumpkins Simeon found a crate that was cut open so they all climbed inside of it.


I was excited that I could get pictures of them and that you couldn't even tell they were at a grocery store.


Next year we'll hopefully get to a pumpkin patch, but if we don't we know where to get a picture!

2 comments:

The Jenson's said...

They totally look like they are at a pumpkin patch. Great thinking!

Janessa said...

Those are some great Hyvee pumpkin patch pictures. You're right, it doesn't even look like they're at a grocery store. Nice! I love your header picture. So cute!