Friday, October 9, 2009

Snuggly Time

The weather has turned cold real quickly, so in the mornings when we walk the kids to school Rebecca stays warm and snug in the Baby Bjorn dressed in her pink fleece outfit. She loves the carrier, and falls asleep and stays sleep peacefully the entire time.



I got a great deal on this carrier. I had borrowed one and it dug into my shoulders and hurt my back, so I went on a mission to find a carrier that was comfortable. I started by looking online and researching different carriers. (The one I really wanted was called the Active by Baby Bjorn but it sells for $120 which was out of my price range.) Then I'd go to the store open the packages and try them on. I ended up buying 5 or 6 different ones "test driving" them at home and returned them all. I could tell within 5 minutes if it would work or not. Then I went to Stuff. They had 2 different carriers. They let me try them on. The 1st one I couldn't figure out how to put it on, so I never did. Then I put on the Baby Bjorn, put Rebecca in it walked around and bought it. I got it for $17.00, they normally sell for $60. It was love at 1st wearing for both of us.

Rebecca spends alot of time in the carrier. I have a sweatshirt that I can zip around her to keep the cold air off her face. We just started facing her out which she really enjoys.

2 comments:

Janessa said...

I'm glad you found one you like, and for such a great deal! Connor likes his carry pack too (I don't remember what kind it is). He enjoys facing out but I love it when he faces me. There's nothing like a good snuggle!

The Jenson's said...

I love that kind too. Laurie had a friend that was giving one away two years ago so i grabbed it for my sister and we both share it since we didn't have babies at the same time. Saved me a lot of money. Glad you got a good deal on it and I'm glad Rebecca loves it.