Friday, October 15, 2010

Self Incriminating

I was going through the pictures on my little camera (that's what I call my regular digital camera and the big one is the nice new one) and came across LOTS of random pictures that were taken by one of my cute kiddos. I had my suspicion of who the photographer was, but when I saw this picture taken by this photographer there was NO WAY they could deny their role in these pictures!



AMMON ELI SMITH is the photographer. This didn't surprise me the slightest because he LOVES to take pictures and he can gt some good ones. Today's were very random-very random-like the garage door sensor and the neighbor setting up their garage sale.

Prepping dinner-Tomato Bacon quiche


Dad in a dust cloud as he edges the lawn.


Rebecca looking at something on the ground. For some reason the way she is standing is just adorable and so her.


Dads truck


The garage sensor in all its glory.


Pillsbury Dough Boy Cookie jar. This belonged to Great Grandma Smith. Ammon had been very curious about this cookie jar, so it was sitting on the counter rather then on the fridge.

No comments: