Friday, October 22, 2010

Hostess Cupcakes

Growing up I remember my dad eating Hostess cupcakes. I even remember where they were in the kitchen. They weren't in the cupboard with the rest of the food, but rather in another cupboard across the kitchen by the cookbooks where a few other sweet treats were also.
I have eaten some in my life, but have never really been into them. The other day I saw them on sale at Hy-vee and had a craving for them. I had to have a Hostess cupcake.
So today I bought some of those chocolately, creamy filled, chocolate covered with white swirled goodness to enjoy. As soon as I opened one, Rebecca pounced on me. Begging for a bite. I gave her one small piece and she pounched on me again for more. After another small piece or two, I gave up and gave my chocolate goodness to her. (I went and got myself my very own one and ate it in the kitchen where she couldn't see. I feel so sneaky for admitting that!)



She was in chocolate, creamy filling and white swirl in the chocolate frosting on top heaven. She sat and ate the entire cupcake (minus the crumbs on her, the chair and the floor) and wanted more.



She discovered sweetness and she isn't going back!

No comments: