Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another lost tooth

Today at recess Simeon was play kickball with his friends. He got picked to be on Jonathon's team and he got so excited he punched his mouth. He saw blood on his hand and he realized he had knocked his very very lose tooth out. Luckily the kickball field is on blacktop, so they we able to find his tooth. He went to the office to get cleaned up and put his tooth in an envelope, then he went back out to play.

I think he looks so cute without his 2 front teeth. Both of the adult teeth are already coming through so he won't be without teeth for very long.

Lost tooth count=4

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Glad he found the tooth. Those things are valuable! I love the toothless grin!

The Jenson's said...

Hope it lasts until christmas...then he can sing, I'll I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!