Thursday, September 10, 2009

A silly morning

This morning Ammon & Simeon were in the bathroom styling Ammon's hair. Ammon told Corrine "I want you to make her hair look like Gabriella's because I look like Troy. Or at least I feel like Troy!"


High School Musical's Troy-aka Ammon.

I caught Ammon & Corrine breathing onto the glass of the front door. Ammon exclaims-"I have doggie breath!" I asked him why. To this he replied "I drank milk, so I have doggie breath!" He got this from the show Zaboomafoo with the Kratt brothers.

One last one. Lastnight Ammon sat on my lap to put his pj's on. When he sat down he exclaimed "Your poking me. Mom you have cactus legs!! Dads get cactus on thier cheeks and chins and moms get it on their legs."

3 comments:

Janessa said...

What cuties! I love all the cute things they say. I think the cactus legs is my favorite. Aamon's quite the man. Nice hair!

The Jenson's said...

The things kids say. Super cute! I have cactus legs all the time!

LizzieB said...

Aamon does say the greatest things!