Friday, September 4, 2009

Off to the Races

The race started with dad getting an early lead.


Then Ammon pulled a fast one passing dad.


It looks like Ammon might save sealed the win-dad is looking tired.



Oh now! Dad got a burst of speed and snuck up at the finish line!

I love the startled look on Ammon's face when Johann snuck up on him! Ammon had such a great time being with Johann at the apple orchard, and it was so nice to have Johann with us. We went with our MOMS Club and he was the only dad there!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

My heart is aching for the apple orchard!!! Seriously. I'm so glad you're able to get out and enjoy it. That last picture is adorable. I love that Johann wasn't afraid to hang out with the moms. We are still quite a ways away from fall here. We'll be loving the weather here this January but I could really go for some fall right now!

The Jenson's said...

Too Cute!