Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today I'm 30 years old!!

Today started with breakfast in bed-Cheerios and juice. I got to open my present which I was told was some sort of Star Wars Wii accessory. I wasn't so sure what Star Wars accessory I'd use, so I was excited to see that what they got me was actually for Wii Fit. I got 3" risers for the fit board, making the board 4" off the ground. I really enjoy doing step on Wii Fit, and now i can get more of a workout!!



Then the "normal" day things started-take kids to school, take Ammon to gymnastics (go shopping with Rebecca) then pick up lunch on the way to take Ammon to preschool, then home for a few quiet minutes. Then it was off to pick Corrine up from school, drive across town to get Ammon from preschool. But when I went to pick Corrine up, Simeon was also there. He was suppose to have gotten a ride to the library for play practice. So monkey wrench in the plans. Pick Ammon up, then Johann, drive to the library to drop Simeon off. Realized while there we needed a few things from home (remember I was suppose to be at home right now, not at the library). Johann runs home while I play with the kids at the library waiting for Simeon to get done.


Then to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We had the best waitress which made dinner even more fun. Ammon was in love with his applesauce and wanted to take the last 3 bites home with him. She went and got him a small container with some applesauce in it for him to take home, which just made his day! And my birthday ice cream had 4 spoons and 3 cherries on top. She was thinking!!

We came home for homemade ice cream and cake. Johann made both strawberry and peach which were so yummy. Johann's parents came over for desert and presents.

The day passed without a single picture getting taken, so these pictures aren't from the actual day I turned 30, but whats a few weeks anyways. They're with my sweet little Rebecca taken by Ammon.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

Yay! You're in the 30 year old club! You are officially cool now:) Sounds like a fun day. I love the Cheerio breakfast in bed. You know your a mom, right? Those pictures are so sweet. I love your hair!