Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Going Private

After much thought I have decided to make our blog private. I will turn it private on March 1st. If you would like to continue to read our blog I will need to send you an invitation. If you would like an invitation please leave a comment on this post with your email address, or email me at my email address (you should have it if you know me) and I'll email out an invitation.

Sorry for the extra step this adds, but the safety of my family is #1.
Kari

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Kari, we would like an invitation. My e-mail is pamperedmichelle@juno.com

Janessa said...

Hey! I definitely want to subscribe to the Iowa Smiths adventures. Let me know if you need my email address. I'm pretty sure you have it.

The Jenson's said...

Did you have to ask. Of course. You better put both me and Jake's email's on there.

SuzyQ01 said...

Hi Kari, I would also love an invitation. I love keeping up with our Iowa city friends since we moved away. my email is suzyq01@gmail.com

Lisa M said...

Hey Kari --

I would love to still see your blog. I sent an email to you.

Thanks,

Lisa

jensondebbie said...

Hi Kari! Yes! Yes! Please sign us up! & yea! it's almost Corrine's big day!

Linley said...

Me too! I think you have my email. If not let me know.

utahnelsonfamily said...

Hey Kari I'd love an invite also I think that you have my e-mail from when I sent you an invite to my blog if not let me know Marla Ericksen Nelson

Jess said...

Invite me!

MJSmith said...

I got the invite, thanks!