Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Cookie Time

Cookie Time has come again and our front room once again has turned into the cookie warehouse!! The troop sold over 1,300 boxes of cookies.



Corrine has sold the most so far at 500, which we only had 454 ordered. 120 of those of unsold and are for the office. Last year we sold alot of cookies there and I had to keep going to get more, so I think we'll have no problem getting those cookies sold.
I wish I would have taken a picture of our dinning room tonight after we sorted our orders. You couldn't get to half of the table because the ground was covered with bags of cookies. And the walls had boxes and bags full of orders.


Rebecca looks so little next to the pile of Thin Mints.


Ammon was so cute counting the boxes of thin mints. He got to twenty and started counting by tens. I helped him get back on track and he counted 32 cases of Thin Mints.

Now comes the fun part-delivering and collecting the money.

1 comment:

The Jenson's said...

That's a whole lot of cookies. Rebecca is next to my favorite kind. Way to go Corrine for selling the most!!