Saturday, February 13, 2010

Look at me GO

Rebecca has started becoming mobile the last few days. When she was just a few months old, she'd roll from her back to her stomach, but then she stopped doing it. She hasn't really like being on her stomach until this week when she started rolling both ways, turning in circles and moving backwards. She'll get onto her knees a little bit.
She's good at getting herself stuck somewhere, but getting out of it.


She's up on her knees ready to go-but the only place she goes is backwards!


Rebecca rolled herself up in the quilt by herself. She was on her stomach, grabbed on corner of the quilt, then rolled over-covering herself up!!


I love this picture of her. I was on the other side of the table (which is now banished along with the baskets of books under it for a few months) looking between the baskets of books. She was so excited to see me pop up there.

I am so excited for her to crawl, yet so scared of her crawling. I need to get some serious Rebecca proofing done. We moved in this house when Ammon was 1 year old and we never had to really baby proof it. Rebecca puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, so I need to get down on her level and get ready for a crawler quickly!!

No comments: