Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas Mystery

This morning the kids woke up to a mystery.

Clue #1


Clue #2

We now have 4 fish

Clue #3


Clue #4

They opened these presents.

Then they all sat there staring at us stumped!



So...




Johann told them a secret and their faces showed shock and disbelief. It took a few minutes for it to sink in. This is what they figured out:

The Video won't load, but in it the kids say "We're having a baby! and Corrine says
"my wish came true"

Within just a little bit, the kids all came to me and wanted to feel my stomach.


This July we'll have a new little baby to love and adore. And 3 very good siblings to help take care of it.

5 comments:

www.gallamorewest.com said...

Such exciting news!!!! And cute pictures!!

Linley said...

Congratulations! I let Carson read the Christmas mystery entry. His eyes and smile got really big! We're excited too!

Shawn and Amy said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to let the kids know--that will be such a neat memory!

Janessa said...

Yay! I love your mystery game. That's so cute that it took a minute for them to put to figure out what it all meant. Congratulations! It'll be fun to be pregger buddies together!

Johnston Family said...

Congrats on a new little one. How fun! I'm excited for you guys! Your kids are so cute. I wish everyone lived closer so we could all get together sometime. Life is crazy. I'm glad we can at least see what you are up too. :)