Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End

Today is my last day as a Creative Memories Consultant. I have been a consultant for over 4 years. I 1st learned about the company through Kristina Penfold who was having a scrapbooking party. I liked to scrapbook, but hadn't in quite a while, so I decided to go. When I was at the party I saw the custom cutting system that CM had and fell in love. I wanted more then just a few products, so I talked with Wendy Ellsion who was the consult at Kristina's party and decided to become a consultant and try my hand at making a small career out of it. I did alright for the 1st 2 years; teaching classes, conducting parties and selling products, but it just wasn't me. I said about a year ago that I was done being a consultant, but I had so many wonderful friends who wanted more products so their orders kept me going for another year.

BUT today it's ending. I placed my last order-a valentines day heart punch (totally cute!!) I am not sad-actually happy about ending this phase of my life. I always had my next ordering deadline looming over me. I have enough inventory to keep me going for a long long long time. I love their albums and tools and will order those from another consultant when my stock runs low.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

What a great way to build up your supply. It is kind of nice to be able to drop things though when they become more of a bother or stress then a joy. I still have a lot of pictures I need to catch up on from my pre-blog days. IF I get around to doing any before we move I'll have to give you a call and we can do some scrapping together.